alternative way

  1. abhi4profsnl

    EA Work Reference letter by employer

    Hi group members I am a Civil Engineer having 7 years of oversea experience. I am applying for assessment and want to claim points of my work experience. My migration agent told me that I need a reference letter from my employers which include Role & Responsibility(R&R), duration of the job, and...