1. M

    Do I need to certify payslips

    Hi hi. With regards to supporting documents for a 189 visa I have payslips from when I was working at a hospital - (have chosen 3 per year). do they need to be certified? I have 9 years self employment I have 2x reference letters from an ot and physio A letter from my accountant and my...
  2. M

    ACS Certified copy of educational transcript/testamur

    Hi My university transcript 3 pages.. I just stamped it from ministry of high education in my country... they stamped only the first page ... they mention only one stamp provided coz it is for them one document !. My question is whether ACS will accept it or not, plz advise.