1. S

    General Hong Kong PCC Query

    Hi All , Any folks who have lodged 189 or 190 or 489 visas for Australia & have lived / living in Hong Kong ? How do you manage HKG PCC , can that be done without a CO contact. As per the link below ,CO request letter is a must : " A photocopy of a letter from the relevant Consulate /...