1. hassan1985

    2019-2020 How to mention a change in personal details in Form 80?

    Hi I have my personal details (birthplace) changed due to a mistake since I was 16 years old. Now, I have the wrong birthplace in my all documents. I want to mention this information as I intend to change it in the future. I am lodging my visa application without Birth Certificate. What is the...