1. R

    Quebec: CAQ vs CSQ having a job offer

    Hi, I would like to know what is fastest and safe way to land to Canada and get a PR if you have a valid job offer in Quebec (with LMIA) among the below options: Option 1: a. Apply for Work Permit (CAQ) b. Concurrently apply for FSW simultaneously with LMIA of Quebec ( which adds extra 50...