1. MysticRiver

    Info Regional or low population growth metropolitan area

    You can claim points if you have lived in one or more of these areas and have studied full time at a campus located in those areas for at least 2 years prior to lodging your migration application. Also, if you apply for a Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa and you are being...