1. L

    Help with Form 1221

    I already have TSS 482 visa and I have filled TSS subsequent entry visa for my wife. I have received a request to upload Form 1221 from CO. I have few doubts. Q 22. Are you fully funding your trip? -> Should select no and write my name here? Q 23. Give details of dependents/family members...
  2. A

    Subclass 189 Applying for subclass 189 / 190 / 491 under different occupation than TSS 482 occupation

    I am working under an ICT Support Engineer (263212) occupation in Austrlia on TSS 482 visa since January 2020. Now, I want to apply for PR [Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)] under occupation ICT Business Analyst (261111). Since, last 12 years my role and resposibilities are same as...