Ash27

Timeline missing
No more interim quota 190s...

Attachments

• FC1F5DD5-A8C8-427E-851D-75A1AF879E98.jpeg
    FC1F5DD5-A8C8-427E-851D-75A1AF879E98.jpeg
    473 KB · Views: 255
Hi Everyone,

If I am applying for 190 and working in regional area.

I have only lodged EOI for 190. Can they ask me to lodge EOI for 491!?
Did you lodge your EOI for 190 when the program was opened? (29 Sep - 05 Oct).

If you want to lodge another EOI for the 491 visa ONLY, you can do so as the Business program opened today, although, BSMQ will be processing first EOIs from 29 September – 05 October 2020, then from 6 October – 9 December 2020, and finally EOIs submitted form today onwards.

For more information visit the BSMQ's website here: https://migration.qld.gov.au/

Hello Everyone,
I lodged my EOI last Sep 29 when BSMQ opened. Unfortunately, I didn't received an invite.
I have retake PTE lately and my score improved however I did not update my EOI since this will update the eoi date. Since BSMQ started processing their backlogs, how can I inform BSMQ that my PTE score has improved? can we email this to them?
This will make my points 75 from 65 so something worth mentioning.

thanks for your help

mac1

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Did you lodge your EOI for 190 when the program was opened? (29 Sep - 05 Oct).

If you want to lodge another EOI for the 491 visa ONLY, you can do so as the Business program opened today, although, BSMQ will be processing first EOIs from 29 September – 05 October 2020, then from 6 October – 9 December 2020, and finally EOIs submitted form today onwards.

For more information visit the BSMQ's website here: https://migration.qld.gov.au/
Hi Lina,

Thanks for your reply. I only lodged it for 190 but I'm concerned that will they give me 190 or ask me lodge 491 because I am in regional Queensland?

Hi Lina,

Thanks for your reply. I only lodged it for 190 but I'm concerned that will they give me 190 or ask me lodge 491 because I am in regional Queensland?
I believe that if you lodged your EOI for the 190 visa when the program was opened, and your occupation is part of the COVID response guidelines, then you could receive an invitation. According to BSMQ invitations will be issued ONLY until before the 25 of December (around 2 weeks from now). If you do not receive an invitation then you have to wait until the Skilled Programs opens again to submit a brand new EOI.

Regarding the 491, I am unsure about it. The only thing I can say is, if that visa enters into the Business Program, you can submit an EOI because the program opened yesterday. If the 491 visa enters into the Skilled Program category, then you cannot submit an EOI as the program is suspended.

Please see the BSMQ Website and read carefully what has been written there. I am not a migration agent. My answer is based on my own immigration process.

mac1

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I believe that if you lodged your EOI for the 190 visa when the program was opened, and your occupation is part of the COVID response guidelines, then you could receive an invitation. According to BSMQ invitations will be issued ONLY until before the 25 of December (around 2 weeks from now). If you do not receive an invitation then you have to wait until the Skilled Programs opens again to submit a brand new EOI.

Regarding the 491, I am unsure about it. The only thing I can say is, if that visa enters into the Business Program, you can submit an EOI because the program opened yesterday. If the 491 visa enters into the Skilled Program category, then you cannot submit an EOI as the program is suspended.

Please see the BSMQ Website and read carefully what has been written there. I am not a migration agent. My answer is based on my own immigration process.
thank you

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.