• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

190 VISA PROCESSING

Sahadev Thapa

Timeline missing
Hi there,

I applied for 190 Visa (NSW) on December 2015 under taxation accountant but haven't received anything so far. Does it mean I will not be getting any invitation from the DIBP because it has been almost a year that I lodged my application. Any idea how can I improve my chances to get invitation is welcomed. Thank You!!

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
EOI remains valid for 3 years, so you still have chance.

To improve you chance, you can try to increase your points.

Sahadev Thapa

Timeline missing
To increase my Point I am currently doing PY course and I will finish the course on March of 2017 and I will have extra 5 points by then.

I found that the EOI is valid for 2 years from different internet sources and you are saying it is valid for 3 years. I am just confused.

Also, when I finish the PY course and update my EOI, which date of lodgement will be considered by the DIBP?

I know I am just asking too much from you and I sincerely want to thank you for your advice and help!

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for correcting, this used to be 3 years, never checked upsated info. It is indeed 2 years now.
https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Empl/skillselect

However, that should not be an issue, you can jist submit a new one.

If you update your EOI, the update date will be considered.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.