MSA
2019-03-15
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2019-05-08
hello all,
i am bachelor graduate in Business Finance and working as Auditor for more than 7 years now.

i wantto understand more about Vetassess assessment (221214 - internal auditor) and appreciate if you share your experience :

1- how many weeks it takes for result from Vetasses, in average.
2- BA in Business Finance graduate working as internal Auditor for year, is this suitable?
3- does Vetassess do random call selection or call every applicant, and what might be the most common questions during that call.
4- does they call the employer? as in some forum i noticed someone mentioning that.

thanks for sharing.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
how many weeks it takes for result from Vetasses, in average.
VETASSESS said:
Qualifications Assessment for Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485):
  • The approximate time is 6 to 8 working weeks once all documents required for assessment have been received by VETASSESS.
For all full Skills Assessments including post-485 applications and reassessment - change of occupation applications received:
  • The approximate time is 12 to 14 weeks once we have received all documents required for the assessment.
For Points Test Applications only (applicants for VETASSESS occupations):
  • The processing time is 6 to 8 weeks.
For Points Test Applications (applicants for non-VETASSESS occupations):
  • The approximate time is 4 to 6 weeks.
For Reassessment - Skills Assessment Outcome Review and Appeal applications:
  • The approximate time is 14 to 16 weeks.
Please note that if you are also required to apply for verification of your Chinese education qualifications through VETASSESS, please allow an additional 8 to 10 weeks.

Some cases may take longer depending on the complexity of the case. As each case is different, the different time frames mentioned above can vary depending on the type of case, the investigations that might be required, and the priority given to the case.

does Vetassess do random call selection or call every applicant
Though I am not certain, but it should be random.

does they call the employer?
I believe this is random as well.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.