Hi,Hi Guys ,
- 261312- 90 Points, any one received NSW pre-invite for in May 2020.
- Also can someone share there journey once you they got Pre-Invite , how much time it took to get Visa .
Vishal S Doijode
Congratulations on getting invitation from NSW, next step is to submit valid application with in 14days after receiving invitation.
Thanks Tarun for wishesCongratulations on getting invitation from NSW, next step is to submit valid application with in 14days after receiving invitation.
Processing time of application is 6 weeks.
The whole nomination application process is adminstrated by NSW govt only, once an nomination is granted then you will lodge a SC 190 visa with DHA and thereafter whole visa processing is done by DHA only.
1. It was mentioned on their website so we need to consider it as an average processing time.Thanks Tarun for wishes
1: Processing time as you said is 6 weeks is it fixed or will be quicker than that ?
2: When you say once nominated , will I be able to Apply SC 190 or have to wait again for DHA post nomination from State ?
3: Am going to complete my 32 years in aug 2020 and start 33 and loose 5 points in 2021 aug. So shall I send email to NSW to expedite my request , as they said in case of loosing point for age send email to them or as I got 13 months, I will be done with DHA process ?
Appreciate your response.
Vishal S Doijode
Thanks a Heaps @tharun, appreciate your response.1. It was mentioned on their website so we need to consider it as an average processing time.
2. No, if u granted nomination from NSW gov then u can directly apply for SC 190 visa on DHA website.
3. NSW website clearly mentions that they can't prioritize applications considering factors like expiry of visa, loosing points due to age factor or any other means etc.., still you got 13 months time so i think everything will be alright.
If you receive nomination before you start loosing points that will be fine.
Refer below statements i copied it from DHA website ;
You must be aged under 45 when we invite you to apply for the visa.
You can still apply for the visa if you turn 45 after we invite you to apply.
If you turn 45 after you submit your EOI but before we invite you to apply, you will not be invited to apply.