Info ACS _ Boss resigned and acs require his official emAil address

jaweria

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I have-uploaded my documents on 22nd Oct 2019 at ACS portal , yesterday I got an email from them in which they required few more documents and statement of account. However the problem is, I had send the experiences letter with current employer and my boss signed that document with his designation and mention gmail id for verification. Now Acs objects and want official email id with company address. My boss has already resigned from Organisation and now his official email address is no more active. Now what options do I have as I already lost 2 days out of 14.

gandalfandbilbo

Commoner
Timeline missing
I have-uploaded my documents on 22nd Oct 2019 at ACS portal , yesterday I got an email from them in which they required few more documents and statement of account. However the problem is, I had send the experiences letter with current employer and my boss signed that document with his designation and mention gmail id for verification. Now Acs objects and want official email id with company address. My boss has already resigned from Organisation and now his official email address is no more active. Now what options do I have as I already lost 2 days out of 14.

Get a new reference letter with the same RnR from your new manager, or someone senior to the person who left, DHA will not accept Generic email ids the email id has to be company domain. Also they DON'T email the manager during Assessment

jaweria

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Get a new reference letter with the same RnR from your new manager, or someone senior to the person who left, DHA will not accept Generic email ids the email id has to be company domain. Also they DON'T email the manager during Assessment

Thanks , one more question is that possible to continue with this scenario as boss has left, just add official email id( which is not in use) plus his cell phone and gmail id, in case if they want to go for verification they have official email id plus gmail id and his cell phone number. As getting new letter with new boss is quite tough

gandalfandbilbo

Commoner
Timeline missing
Thanks , one more question is that possible to continue with this scenario as boss has left, just add official email id( which is not in use) plus his cell phone and gmail id, in case if they want to go for verification they have official email id plus gmail id and his cell phone number. As getting new letter with new boss is quite tough

As soon as you add gmail, they will reject it, its a risk to add the not used email id, but as far as I know, you need the email id on the reference letter, if you are going to create a new reference letter might as well get a new one with the new boss, or even better go to HR, they will help, If you work at a job i dont understand how is it tough to get a letter which will help them retain you in Aus without sponsoring, if its still hard, drop a mail to HR if the HR signs the letter it will work as well

jaweria

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Choose to create new reference letter with new boss. Does I need to add clause as my previous boss has resigned that’s why the authoriser is change, as they have previou reference letter in history?
Secondly, my company letter head does not contain address! Can I mention address of company at closure of letter?
Please help

gandalfandbilbo

Commoner
Timeline missing
Choose to create new reference letter with new boss. Does I need to add clause as my previous boss has resigned that’s why the authoriser is change, as they have previou reference letter in history?
Secondly, my company letter head does not contain address! Can I mention address of company at closure of letter?
Please help

Not sure about the clause, address can be mentioned below manager's signature

jaweria

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Not sure about the clause, address can be mentioned below manager's signature
Thanks for your time, really appreciate you!
I applied ACS for my husband, sent all degree and experience letter just today I got email from ACS they reject his experience and does not give any reason.... He gives 0 in front of experience .... Any guidance what could be the reason?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think that's necessary unless asked.

I applied ACS for my husband, sent all degree and experience letter just today I got email from ACS they reject his experience and does not give any reason.... He gives 0 in front of experience .... Any guidance what could be the reason?
There can be many reasons, only ACS will be able to clarify. It can be a lack of documents, or the experience was deemed not relevant.

jaweria

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I got email from ACS. They want following points as experienced
  • Official government tax records or documents that may include payment summaries, group certificates or notices of assessment (citing company and applicant name)
  • Payslips citing names of the applicant and employer
  • Employment linked insurance/superannuation documents citing the name of the applicant and employer
  • Bank statements showing salary payments from employer (citing applicants name and name of employer).
already provide pay slips, bank statement does not show employer name ... can any one plz help what should I do. Kindly explain what documents they need to make it easily understandable for me.

gandalfandbilbo

Commoner
Timeline missing
I got email from ACS. They want following points as experienced
  • Official government tax records or documents that may include payment summaries, group certificates or notices of assessment (citing company and applicant name)
  • Payslips citing names of the applicant and employer
  • Employment linked insurance/superannuation documents citing the name of the applicant and employer
  • Bank statements showing salary payments from employer (citing applicants name and name of employer).
already provide pay slips, bank statement does not show employer name ... can any one plz help what should I do. Kindly explain what documents they need to make it easily understandable for me.

Here is the link to their new guidelines
Please go through

Here is ANZSCO information

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.