ACS Help urgent

Hashim

Timeline missing
hii everyone ineed help for acs.
I have two degree one is BCA partimw and another is bsc computer science full time from college.BCA degree competion date is 2009 and my bsc computer science completion year should be 2009 but i failed in one subject and moved abroad for work.i started working from 2009.my partimw degree was not recognised by acs as university is not in their list.my question if i apply with my bsc computer degree which i finish in 2014 by apperaring KT will they consider.degree for sure they will consider as it is from reputed college and full time course 3 year.but what abt experience how they will calculate.i also have vendor certificate like mcse and ccie. Please suggest in detail.i want to claim max point.dont want to loose experience as i have all relacent experience.my first acs was negative for university not recognised but all experience was accepted by acs as was mention in letter.there was not deduction but it was unsuitable.
Please help me with information

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
If you go with your B.Sc. degree, you won't be able to claim any point for experience prior to 2014, as you finished your degree in 2014.

However, the mandatory deduction of experience (it can be 2-8 years depending on your qualification) will be made from the total experience (since 2009).

Off the topic, some useful tips:
  1. Please use spaces after full stops, it makes the reading easier.
  2. Posting the same thing 3 times is not going to earn you a quicker response, nor does putting "urgent" on the subject.

Hashim

Timeline missing
If you go with your B.Sc. degree, you won't be able to claim any point for experience prior to 2014, as you finished your degree in 2014.

However, the mandatory deduction of experience (it can be 2-8 years depending on your qualification) will be made from the total experience (since 2009).

2. Posting the same thing 3 times is not going to earn you a quicker response, nor does putting "urgent" on the subject.
Thanks for the clarification.
Another question,can i apply for new acs with new account in order to avoid existing negative acs detection.
Or better to use same account and provide justification and ask to remove 2009 bca partime degree from the system in order to avoid confusion and also applications could be rejected or unsuitable as university not recognised.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Another question,can i apply for new acs with new account in order to avoid existing negative acs detection.
I don't think that will matter as ACS will know you are the same applicant. Also, though I am not entirely sure, I think in a new application they ask whether you applied before or not.

Or better to use same account and provide justification and ask to remove 2009 bca partime degree from the system in order to avoid confusion and also applications could be rejected or unsuitable as university not recognised.
If you submit all your degrees, ACS will pick the best one for you. So, I don't see any reason to remove anything.

Hashim

Timeline missing

Thanks alot admin.the clarification given help me alot to clear my concerns.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.