• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Subclass 189 ACS - Required Documents

Shiya

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi,
I have planned to submit my Consolidated mark sheet as Award Transcript, which details all the subjects of the course. I have completed MCA, so I have to submit both Master's and Bachelor's degree certificates and consolidated mark sheets.

The problem is, my Bachelor degree's consolidated mark sheet contains one elective paper in each semester written in non- English language.

Should I get it translated? If yes, should I get it translated from registered translators? And could anyone provide a format letter ?

Thanks in advance!!
Shiya

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, you should. If you are in Australia, you need to do it from a NAATI certified translator. If you are in overseas, just follow your local standard.

Shiya

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Thank you Mystic River!

Can anybody post a standard format for translating documents in India? Because, the place where I checked told me that they will provide in the format which I ask for and there's no standard format, as I am translating one subject from Tamil to English.
And do they have a seal for translating or just the Notary public attestation is enough?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.