Subclass 190 ACS Skill Assessment expiring after Pre-Invite

Hi

I received my pre-invite for 190 visa from the Victoria. They have asked me to submit my documents and there is a statement mentioning that my english test and skill assessment need to be valid for 12 weeks. My skill assessment is going to expire within the next 2 weeks. How does this impact my application?
I have already applied for a new skill assessment but I don't think it is going to be done within the 14 days for submitting the documents. Should I submit the documents as is right and then once the new assessment is here, update my EOI? Really confused on how to proceed here.

Thanks

Hi

I received my pre-invite for 190 visa from the Victoria. They have asked me to submit my documents and there is a statement mentioning that my english test and skill assessment need to be valid for 12 weeks. My skill assessment is going to expire within the next 2 weeks. How does this impact my application?
I have already applied for a new skill assessment but I don't think it is going to be done within the 14 days for submitting the documents. Should I submit the documents as is right and then once the new assessment is here, update my EOI? Really confused on how to proceed here.

Thanks
Hi
How did you handle this situation ? I'm in the same boat as you.