• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

ACT ACT new Matrix

King M

Commoner
MSA
2019-06-20
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
70/75
EOI
2020-04-04
Hi, Congrats Prabhu..and could u confirm me whether 65 points are EOI points or Canberra Matrix Points? Your response will be really helpful for me. I have lodged 491 EOI with 85 points and Canberra matrix with 45 points, waiting for invitation.
Hi @Vaijayanti Rao , if I'm not mistaken, based on historical data in ACT site, ACT is only inviting with minimum 65 points for canberra matrix.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I am worried if my nomination will be cancelled because of this error.
Well, if they realized there was an extra claim, there is a high chance it will be cancelled.

BobtheCactus

Wanderer
MSA
2019-08-16
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2020-01-09
Hi guys,

Is there a hard minimum of points for ACT Canberra Matrix? My EOI has 90 points including state nomination but for Canberra matrix it would only be 50. I know that's not a lot but thinking about lodging anyway just as you never know?

What are your thoughts?

poojatrivedi

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi guys,

Is there a hard minimum of points for ACT Canberra Matrix? My EOI has 90 points including state nomination but for Canberra matrix it would only be 50. I know that's not a lot but thinking about lodging anyway just as you never know?

What are your thoughts?
Even I don’t hVe any idea, mine is 55 . Cut off for invitation was way too high in previous round. Don’t know about second one which will probably be by this month end . Let’s hope for the best

This is a long thread with lots of replies. For better visibility and response, consider posting in a new thread unless your topic is closely related to the subject of this thread.
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.