Other ACWA assessment for Welfare Centre Manager

Tulika

Timeline missing
Hi has anybody been assessed for welfare centre manager , I need some help. I have the necessary listed qualification. It’s the work experience that I am confused, as I perform all the work mentioned in the website but I work within the hospital, providing welfare services for staffs and the patients presenting to the hospital. I am worried whether my experience will suffice for welfare centre manager.

Thanks
Tulika

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Depends on whether your job responsibilities match that of a welfare center manager.

tricia8

Timeline missing
Hi has anybody been assessed for welfare centre manager , I need some help. I have the necessary listed qualification. It’s the work experience that I am confused, as I perform all the work mentioned in the website but I work within the hospital, providing welfare services for staffs and the patients presenting to the hospital. I am worried whether my experience will suffice for welfare centre manager.

Thanks
Tulika
Hi Tulika,

I recently had a negative skills assessment as a welfare centre manager. I am a team leader in a homeless project in Glasgow and have done that job for 7 years but was told I didn't have enough industry experience. I have recently sought the advice of a migration agent as I am so confused by the whole process and wasted £400.

Hi Tulika,

I recently had a negative skills assessment as a welfare centre manager. I am a team leader in a homeless project in Glasgow and have done that job for 7 years but was told I didn't have enough industry experience. I have recently sought the advice of a migration agent as I am so confused by the whole process and wasted £400.

What was the outcome of this then ? I am team leader here in Australia with extensive experience both Australia and Glasgow but I’m so confused too any help would be appreciated. I’ve looked through the guidelines and i can tick off everything on there

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.