• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Adding new born to the application

jimmy

Timeline missing
Dear MysticRiver

We had a boy recently and emailed CO about the birth and uploaded required documents (Passport, Birth Certificate and signed copy of Form 1022) in ImmiAccount under my name on 4th Nov. I requested CO to send HAP ID for my newborn son for completing the health examinations. I also submitted online Form 1022 in the immiaccount.

I did not email the documents to CO, instead uploaded them directly to Immiaccount. Because in previous emails from CO it is written at the end, “Please submit documents by attaching colour scans to your visa application using ImmiAccount.”

It has been 17 days after sending the email and until now there is no reply from CO.

I have read on forums to get quick response for adding newborn baby to the application, we can email the documents (baby’s Passport, Birth Certificate and signed copy of Form 1022) to <Email Truncated>.

Pls. advice is it okay to email the documents to <Email Truncated>, CC to <Email Truncated> Or else wait until CO will respond to the email?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Dear MysticRiver

We had a boy recently and emailed CO about the birth and uploaded required documents (Passport, Birth Certificate and signed copy of Form 1022) in ImmiAccount under my name on 4th Nov. I requested CO to send HAP ID for my newborn son for completing the health examinations. I also submitted online Form 1022 in the immiaccount.

I did not email the documents to CO, instead uploaded them directly to Immiaccount. Because in previous emails from CO it is written at the end, “Please submit documents by attaching colour scans to your visa application using ImmiAccount.”

It has been 17 days after sending the email and until now there is no reply from CO.

I have read on forums to get quick response for adding newborn baby to the application, we can email the documents (baby’s Passport, Birth Certificate and signed copy of Form 1022) to <Email Truncated>.

Pls. advice is it okay to email the documents to <Email Truncated>, CC to <Email Truncated> Or else wait until CO will respond to the email?

You can email the CO updating your situation and informing that you have uploaded necessary documents in immi account.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.