• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

AIM ASSESSMENT - Corporate General Manager

Dani

Wanderer
MSA
2017-02-20
Skill
SC
190 (NSW)
Point
I haven't been able to find a thread regarding AIM Assessments and wanted to hear some of your experiences, and tips.

I have read the AIM website, I have all the forms that I need to complete and the documents that are required, but I have read that it is difficult to get a positive AIM assessment.

My husband is going to apply for Corporate General Manager and we want to get as much info and tips as we would like to get a positive assessment and we are not currently using an agent.

Looking forward to your replies.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
:( there must be no-one with a positive assessment then....
You havent found anything over the web?
Right, you should search in different places because:
1. We are a tiny subset of total applicants
2. Unfortunately, a large number of people do not bother to reply/visit the site once their purpose is served.

malberto

Timeline missing
:( there must be no-one with a positive assessment then....
Hello Dani & Krishaw, how did you go with your assessments? Any progress? Did you find any useful resources around the web or did you get any response here? I am looking for advice in regard to the preparation of my paperwork for my skill assessment with AIM. It seems like there are not many migration agents out there who have a great deal of experience with AIM in particular :(

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.