General Any chances for Hospitality?

Janeandqueen

Timeline missing
Hi everyone,
I graduated in Hospitality management in Europe. Now I have 70 points to apply for immigration visa to Australia.
I plan to apply visa 190 and 489 for Hotel and motel manager (141311). I don’t mind where I can apply, maybe NT, or SA, WA, VIC or NSW (although my sister living in VIC, and she willing to sponsor me). As I researched, some state still sponsor for this job, both 190 visa and 489 visa
However I also found that several people in this major applied and still waiting without a result.
Do you guys know that whether I still have a chance to apply in this job and which way i can go? Anyone applied and be approved?
Thank you for helping

matheusb

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi everyone,
I graduated in Hospitality management in Europe. Now I have 70 points to apply for immigration visa to Australia.
I plan to apply visa 190 and 489 for Hotel and motel manager (141311). I don’t mind where I can apply, maybe NT, or SA, WA, VIC or NSW (although my sister living in VIC, and she willing to sponsor me). As I researched, some state still sponsor for this job, both 190 visa and 489 visa
However I also found that several people in this major applied and still waiting without a result.
Do you guys know that whether I still have a chance to apply in this job and which way i can go? Anyone applied and be approved?
Thank you for helping
Hello Jane,
same situation now. I believe our best shot would be 491 visa.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.