Associating PNP with new EE profile

E

Eswara Venkata

Hello,
I have an EE Profile which got PNP from ontario. At that time my CRS is 339+600(PNP) = 939.
A day before Invitation (6-Sep, 2017) my profile became ineligible.
Upon initial screening I understood that my Expreiance history got deleted accedentally.
My question is now is it possible to create a new EE profile and associate it with the Ontario-PNP, I received for previous EE profile?.
If it is possible what are the steps to do so?
Let me know if some other information is required to answer my question.
Thanks
-Eswar

Last edited by a moderator:

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think that is possible as PNP are linked to EE profile. I am not 100% certain though.

sachinverma

Timeline missing
Yes, it is possible to create a new Express Entry (EE) profile and associate it with the Ontario PNP nomination you received for your previous EE profile. To do so, you would need to follow these steps:

1. Create a new Express Entry profile on the Government of Canada's immigration website.
  2. Provide all the required information accurately, including your personal details, education, work experience, language proficiency, etc.
  3. When prompted to enter your Provincial Nomination information, indicate that you have a nomination from Ontario and provide the details of your nomination certificate.
  4. Once your new EE profile is created and submitted, you will be entered into the EE pool with your updated CRS score, which includes the additional points from the Ontario PNP nomination.
  5. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are selected in a subsequent draw, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.