Attachments

Mohamed

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Dear Admin.
Have a nice time
I have a couple of questions which need your kind input plz.
First, after submitting the online app. with the required fees, how much time do I have to upload the attachments till assigning the CO? Or it is advisable to instantly upload the docs once I submit the app.
Second, there are various opinions about the time of filling/submission of the two forms 80 and 1221, do you recommend filling and uploading both of them alongside with the app. Submission Or wait till they will be asked by the assigned CO?
Thanks in advance.

Timeline missing
Dear Admin.
Have a nice time
I have a couple of questions which need your kind input plz.
First, after submitting the online app. with the required fees, how much time do I have to upload the attachments till assigning the CO? Or it is advisable to instantly upload the docs once I submit the app.
Second, there are various opinions about the time of filling/submission of the two forms 80 and 1221, do you recommend filling and uploading both of them alongside with the app. Submission Or wait till they will be asked by the assigned CO?
Thanks in advance.

Hey Mohamed,

As soon as you have the recommended docs (except Medicals and PCC's) ready, go for and start uploading them, it should save time when you get the CO assigned to your application.
Also, uploading (in advance) form 80 and 1221 for both main applicant and dependants it would make your CO happier. :)

Mohamed

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hey Mohamed,

As soon as you have the recommended docs (except Medicals and PCC's) ready, go for and start uploading them, it should save time when you get the CO assigned to your application.
Also, uploading (in advance) form 80 and 1221 for both main applicant and dependants it would make your CO happier. :)
Dear Marcos
Appreciate and thanks

Mohamed

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Dear Marcos
One more question please
Actually I have been working in Saudi Arabia since 2005 and I originally raised up and graduated from EGYPT, while filling up the form 80 I was stumbled by the Qt 17 asking for all addresses with all details (house number, street and suburb names, city and even the postal code honestly I was moving from a house to another but however I could supply only good details for my last ones (from 2010 ) will it be fake to mention all the my period in those two apartments only or it will be a must to mention the real residences. Please advise.
Thanks in advance

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Mohamed,

In my opinion, if you don't know even the street names for the previous addresses, I would mention only the last and accurate ones.

But I would like to hear a second opinion from @MysticRiver .
I would say if you can remember upto sub-urb level, go for it.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.