• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Australia PR for subclass 189 & 190

Timeline missing
Hello guys,

I am having 65 (60 from my skills + 5 state sponsorship) points in total at present. I am applying for system analyst ANZSCO code. Last year in April, I had submitted EOI for NSW state and at that time my points were 60 in total that includes 5 points of SS as well. From Feb 1, 2016 my points are increased to 65 from 60 and hence I have updated my EOI lastly on Feb, 2016. It's been almost 5 month from the last update and almost 15 months in total passed but yet I have not received invitation.

Any guidance or recommendations guys or any suggestions for me.

P.S my IELTS score is 7 overall but not 7 in each category and hence I am having 0 points for English eligibility.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
2611 (system analyst) is a high demand occupation, and it is expected to have delays in NSW with 65 points. So, other than increasing points, all you can do is wait or apply in other states.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.