2019-03-01
Skill
SC
Point
70+5
EOI
2019-04-05
Hi all,

Just wondering here, certain immigration agencies assume that we might need around 90 points to get invited in December. I am not sure if that's going to like that in Jan+, but based on the past trends and knowing that invitation numbers will decline further in 2020, what should we all expect? I feel, personally, that my Australian dream is in danger. I have 3 assessments with ACS, superior English, going to get extra 5 points in November and for one occupation another 5 points in December, and in total it would still keep me at about 75-80 points with SS, without any possibility to increase these. I can hardly believe that there are so many people with 90+ points but then again, I might be wrong.

What are your thoughts on the future of Australian immigration? Especially with IT occupations.

Cheers,
IC

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
What are your thoughts on the future of Australian immigration? Especially with IT occupations.
Good question. Seems like it'll be getting tougher with time, but who knows. Wait till the new point system is in place and how DHA reacts to that (in terms of number of invitation).

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.