• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Be careful with Agencies!

34ck23

Wanderer
MSA
2018-10-01
SC
Point
EOI
2018-10-01
Hello Friends,

As I have experienced (2 times), the process and pathways allow lots of opportunists to take big slices from migration industry, which causes pains and losses for highly skilled professionals and people who have no any choices apart from having a chance to work in countries such as US, UK, Canada and of course Australia.
Please be careful and think twice before paying agencies and services. Don't forget that the aim of most them is to increase their incomes.
Try to get benefits of forums and listen other candidates experiences, and share yours.
Money can't be earned easily for those who use their effort who do not prefer to use someone's effort!

Cheers

maandeswal

Collaborator
Entitled Member
Skill
SC
186 ENS
Point
70/75
Hello Friends,

As I have experienced (2 times), the process and pathways allow lots of opportunists to take big slices from migration industry, which causes pains and losses for highly skilled professionals and people who have no any choices apart from having a chance to work in countries such as US, UK, Canada and of course Australia.
Please be careful and think twice before paying agencies and services. Don't forget that the aim of most them is to increase their incomes.
Try to get benefits of forums and listen other candidates experiences, and share yours.
Money can't be earned easily for those who use their effort who do not prefer to use someone's effort!

Cheers

Absolutely right mate, they just want to make money only, even I visited few MARA agents and only 1 out of 10 denied that I am not eligible yet so I have to wait for a year. But rest 9 said, everything will be done so easily as they are handling from years, just start the process and pay signing amount rest we will see.

In short, they don't bother about our money and rejection, they just want to make some decent amount and later will say that rules are changed now.
So learn from others and help others.

34ck23

Wanderer
MSA
2018-10-01
SC
Point
EOI
2018-10-01
Absolutely right mate, they just want to make money only, even I visited few MARA agents and only 1 out of 10 denied that I am not eligible yet so I have to wait for a year. But rest 9 said, everything will be done so easily as they are handling from years, just start the process and pay signing amount rest we will see.

In short, they don't bother about our money and rejection, they just want to make some decent amount and later will say that rules are changed now.
So learn from others and help others.
Maandeswal, mate where do you work, Melbourne?

maandeswal

Collaborator
Entitled Member
Skill
SC
186 ENS
Point
70/75
Maandeswal, mate where do you work, Melbourne?

Mate I am dreaming to work there but in reality I am here only in Chandigarh, India. Next year in Sept I will complete my 5 years of experience and then I will apply for visa. It's long distance left to reach the destination. :)

I have many friends in all states, so if need any help I can ask them to contact you when they contact me next time.

34ck23

Wanderer
MSA
2018-10-01
SC
Point
EOI
2018-10-01
Good
Mate I am dreaming to work there but in reality I am here only in Chandigarh, India. Next year in Sept I will complete my 5 years of experience and then I will apply for visa. It's long distance left to reach the destination. :)

I have many friends in all states, so if need any help I can ask them to contact you when they contact me next time.
good luck, what I experienced here It is nice however you have to wide open your eyes to keep alive. At the end it is not perfect but its better world. Good luck again, keep it up!

maandeswal

Collaborator
Entitled Member
Skill
SC
186 ENS
Point
70/75
Good

good luck, what I experienced here It is nice however you have to wide open your eyes to keep alive. At the end it is not perfect but its better world. Good luck again, keep it up!

Mate nothing is perfect but yes its better, I have numbers of friends in all states and they all have different experience about life in Australia. Few are happy while others are sad. Thing is that what makes you happy that you have to decide and once we decide that we can live a better life anywhere in the world.

Anyway nothing comes without handwork and sacrifice so as Australian PR.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.