Info Booklet 6, Points Based Skilled Migration (subclasses 189, 190 and 489) visa

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Information Booklet for independent migration, family or state/territory sponsored migration

Attachments

• 1119.pdf
    610 KB · Views: 5,492

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
This is the latest version last time I checked.

Attachments

• 1119.pdf
    620.9 KB · Views: 1,567

rpatel

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi mystic
I am cirrently on 489 and fullfilling the criterea in the near future do u think if there is a chamge in the 887 visa will i be affected or the new applications for 489 and 489 is a provisional visa and i am on fullfilling the criterea will it be a problem in the near future for 887 applicants

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Any change in 887 would affect everybody who has not lodged an 887 yet.

I

Ishvinderpal Singh

Hi mystic
I am cirrently on 489 and fullfilling the criterea in the near future do u think if there is a chamge in the 887 visa will i be affected or the new applications for 489 and 489 is a provisional visa and i am on fullfilling the criterea will it be a problem in the near future for 887 applicants

Hello,

489 is a provisional visa, do we need to take the PTE test again for getting permanent visa in Australia????

rpatel

Wanderer
Timeline missing
No u dont need to take pte again unless your partner is included in the application
Hello,

489 is a provisional visa, do we need to take the PTE test again for getting permanent visa in Australia????
Hi sorry your partner needs to take it if she was not included in 489 application check the dibp website you will get straight answers from dibp website

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.