• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Business investment in Canada

masse

Timeline missing
Hi everyone.. Recently I have come across a blog which describes the different business immigration programs. I was thinking to start a business abroad, most preferably Canada itself. But I don't possess this much investment. Is it not possible to start a business with less investment than specified in the blog and to have the citizenship? Please do reply.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I am not exactly an expert in this visa category, but I believe the main purpose of this category is to attract large investment into Canada. So, you can see the catch here, if you don't have enough money to invest there locally, they won't have enough interest giving you their citizenship. They do have a skilled migration program for such cases, which you should try.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.