Career prove docs for 189, 190 visa

christine

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi, Good evening! :)
after I applied EOI for 190 and 189 and just want to prepare some docs in advance by myself.
I am bit confused with docs to prove my career, which is about GROUP CERTIFICATE. 1. Does anyone know about this docs? do I need to have this? I asked my friend it is like payment summary from the company but still not get it.

2. And how many payslip do i need for 3 years?(like literallry 72 payslip?- i received fortnightly so .... huge)

3. Do I need to have 'supperannuation summary'?

4. I can pepare payslip, bankstatement, tax summary from ATO, and service tatement from the company (like prove of working letter). Do I need more than this docs to prove?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
And how many payslip do i need for 3 years?(like literallry 72 payslip?- i received fortnightly so .... huge)
Usually a few per year suffices, but you should store all so that you can provide if asked.

Do I need to have 'supperannuation summary'?
You might not need it if you provide payslips, but in my personal opinion, submitting additional relevant documents always strengthen your case.

I can pepare payslip, bankstatement, tax summary from ATO, and service tatement from the company (like prove of working letter). Do I need more than this docs to prove?
That sounds like a good list to me.

christine

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Usually a few per year suffices, but you should store all so that you can provide if asked.

You might not need it if you provide payslips, but in my personal opinion, submitting additional relevant documents always strengthen your case.

That sounds like a good list to me.
Oh! Thanks for your time to answer for long question :)

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.