EA CDR assessment comments

Afifa

Timeline missing
I submitted my CDR for assessment and received following comments on Career episodes
- to provide academic project report. I wanted to know if this is normal?
- Also, should the academic project reports be plagiarism free?
- they have asked additional information pertaining to a career episode requesting me to provide a waveform corresponding to the report results (which I can provide) , my concern is,will this be an issue for the assessment?
-There is a minor mistake in one of my CE,which they have acknowledged, can I just correct it and upload a new CE?

littlejohn

Regular
MSA
2019-07-09
Skill
SC
RS 187DS
App.
2019-11-14
CO
2020-01-30
PCC
2019-11-25
HC
2020-02-13
Grant
2020-03-02
I submitted my CDR for assessment and received following comments on Career episodes
- they have asked additional information pertaining to a career episode requesting me to provide a waveform corresponding to the report results (which I can provide) , my concern is,will this be an issue for the assessment?
-There is a minor mistake in one of my CE,which they have acknowledged, can I just correct it and upload a new CE?
1) its quite normal these days assessor asking for project report.
2) yes its should be free from plagiarism
3) what kind of waveform?? is this something related to copyrights issue?
4) if they already know about that mistake and did not ask you to do that change then I dont see any reason for doing that

Reactions: Afifa
MSA
2019-07-09
Skill
SC
RS 187DS
App.
2019-11-14
CO
2020-01-30
PCC
2019-11-25
HC
2020-02-13
Grant
2020-03-02

gorkhae555

Wanderer
Timeline missing

May I please know the outcome of your assessment. Thank you

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.