News Change in invitation frequency

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
As informed by DIBP (previously DIAC),

Invitation rounds will be held once monthly from July 2015, dates of rounds will be advised in advance of round.

Olvin John

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hello Admin,

I filled EOI on 7th July2015, then on 17th July I took PTE exam and nailed it with required score and then updated it very next day. Now my total score for 190 is 70.

Do you have intel when are they going to draw next round of lottery? I believe that with 70 I would have better chance of getting invitation soon.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Hi John,

No, the whole immigration process is maintained with high confidentiality, and unlike last years rounds, from this July they decided to announce the invitation date before each round. So, you have to wait till July result comes out.

Invitation rounds were held on Monday before, then it was changed to 1st and 3rd Friday of the month. This July it happened on Monday again. So you might get the feelings that this trend may continue for sometime (e.g. next one on 3rd of Aug). But this is just wild guess, no source at all.

And yes, with 70 points, it is very likely that you'll get your invitation on first try if your state sponsorship gets approved.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
My pleasure. Good luck for your EOI and immigration :)

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.