Child Visa Subclass 802 Onshore Urgent

Timeline missing
Child Visa Subclass 802 Onshore

Hi Mystic River and Fellow MD,

Hope all is well, may this message find you all safe. I have been following your forum but hesitant to participate now I took the courage to do and join. I'm on my 10th month of my visa application, all requirements have been lodged and fully exhausted, I'm used to lodging all of visa applications for me and my family's whenever deemed necessary e.g. travelling abroad/relocation, and so far everything has been approved, please, do not hold this against me, my bachelor's degree has something to do with civil service/bureaucracy. I might have overdone (too detailed) a bit of my visa application which leads me to seek expertise/assistance.

Upon submitting all documents necessary and supplementary for main applicant and sponsor, I have submitted bank statements from my sponsor's business acc highlighting food, house, clothing spendings to prove that such spendings were on my behalf, I have told them in writing that I've lived with my family, one household, same food spending, bills, mortgage, the immigration replied that the demonstration of my dependency on my sponsor is insufficient, it cannot be demonstrated that the funds were utilised by me, the immigration has requested for me to provide my bank statement (not yet submitted) in which some transactions (rent and spendings) are overlapping or conflicting with my application and a help (cash deposits by my mom that can possibly be supported with statutory declaration - Justice of Peace).

Please, spare me the benefit of the doubt and hear me out. I wasn't able to list 2 addresses (city) I have resided other than my family's residential address (suburb). My relationship with my stepfather isn't the best for that I was kicked out right after I've arrived here and immediately had to find a place for the best interests of everyone. This resulted to an ongoing family violence from our stepfather, financial exploitation, my family is going through separation/divorce.

I've arrived here on (Visitor (Feb 2019 - May 2019) > bridging (June 2019 - July 2019) > student (June 2019 - June 2020) > bridging now > waiting for child) I've lodged my child visa application when I was 24 this year, now I've turned 25, extended my CoE.

Please, I would greatly appreciate your honest feedback whether you can take over my application or not to save us both time, I only have 28 days to work this out. I have essentially summarised the nature of my application. I know I have a bit of situation here which is why I humbly and kindly seek professional/expert help. I also believe that this is not the first time that you've come across with such situation given your broad experience and exceptional knowledge in helping MD members. Thank you very much.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure if I could extract your exact question. I would recommend you to point out your exact question - leaving the unrelated details aside.

And note, MD is a community-run forum, so we don't offer any services such as "taking over an application".

Timeline missing
Hello Mystic River, sorry for too much details, the immigration is asking for my bank statement to prove my dependence from my sponsor in which bank transfer for payments of the 2 addresses I wasn't able to list or inform the immigration not that I knew the significance or whether it's imperative, I was kicked out by my stepfather so I had to find a place and thought it'd only be temporary it became somehow long term. Technically speaking my residential address has been the house of my parents. I'm worried they might think I lied? Another thing, I have submitted my sponsor's bank statement to demonstrate I was dependent on them but the immigration replied it can't be demonstrated that's why they're asking for mine, we didn't have transfer between each other until recently, my sponsor didn't know how bank transfer works, not really tech savvy, my sponsor is used to giving me cash in which we don't know how to demonstrate. The immigration is asking to prove my dependence a year prior to my lodgement, I have told the immigration I was only handed cash, how do I prove it? Thanks!

Im having the same problem with trying to provide evidence of dependency of our child in the philippines. We send money online to them and they collect the cash then use that cash for the school fees, food, and all expenses. Now we are being asked for additional evidence. I have provided all the money transfer receipts and the school fee receipts but they are asking for more. I don't know what else i can provide as evidence. Any ideas or help will be appreciated

Bhawana

Timeline missing
Hi there so the immigration received the application on the 28th September 2022 6:13 am as per the Australian post delivery proof. I need to know urgently as I have to fly this month and get the reference number so I can apply for a bridging b for my child

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.