• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Claiming points for experience earned after assessment

prestyler

Timeline missing
Dear Sir:

I wanted to ask you a question.

I am about to file the EOI for Australian immigration and currently need the following information.

I had a positive outcome from vetasses on my occupation in December 2014 with 3 years of experience. however, now i have completed 5 years on the same job and i am currently employed.

My question is, do i need to re-assess from vetassess or just mention it in EOI as currently employed at the same position and claim 5 years.

Please advise.

Timeline missing
Dear Sir:

I wanted to ask you a question.

I am about to file the EOI for Australian immigration and currently need the following information.

I had a positive outcome from vetasses on my occupation in December 2014 with 3 years of experience. however, now i have completed 5 years on the same job and i am currently employed.

My question is, do i need to re-assess from vetassess or just mention it in EOI as currently employed at the same position and claim 5 years.

Please advise.

Prestyler,

You don't need to re-assess your occupation, it's still valid. As you said, just mention in the EOI you are currently employed and now it has 5 years since the valid/initial date. You should be good.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.