General CO asked for 1221 Form

Visa_awaited

Timeline missing
Hi MysticRiver ,

I have filed my VISA 189 application and my Case officer has asked for the below 4 documents :-

Additional personal particulars-Complete Form 1221 Additional personal particulars information
Personal particulars for character assessment-Complete Form 80
Police clearance certificates - Certificate must be issued by the Regional Passport Office.
Curriculum Vitae / Résumé

But I have already submitted Form 80 and Resume ( a 3 Page brief one ),So I am a little confused why has the CO asked for it again . In certain discussion threads I have noticed the 1221 is required for dependents .I have mentioned my Parents and my younger sister as my non-migrating dependents so I think that has attracted these queries from CO .
Anyways since my family members are financially independent and are not planning to immediately migrate with me , Is there a way that I can delete their names now .

Also , I am confused about answering "Part H – Details of your contact in Australia"
section . I have one of my friends who is in NSW ,but I am actually open to migrate anywhere in AUS . So does mentioning his name strengthens/weakens my case ?

I am looking forward to reliable advice to come out this situation .
best regards
Visa_awaited

Rakshanda

Staff member
MSA
2016-12-13
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
55/60
EOI
2016-12-15
But I have already submitted Form 80 and Resume ( a 3 Page brief one ),So I am a little confused why has the CO asked for it again . In certain discussion threads I have noticed the 1221 is required for dependents .I have mentioned my Parents and my younger sister as my non-migrating dependents so I think that has attracted these queries from CO .
Anyways since my family members are financially independent and are not planning to immediately migrate with me

You can submit the form and you can also email CO to confirm if its not a mistake from their end.

Is there a way that I can delete their names now .

No

So does mentioning his name strengthens/weakens my case ?

I think you should mention the contact details. Being honest is the best thing to do.

Visa_awaited

Timeline missing
You can submit the form and you can also email CO to confirm if its not a mistake from their end.

No

I think you should mention the contact details. Being honest is the best thing to do.

No

Hi Rakshanda,
Thanks for your Answers ...Well , do we have any recent cases where people have actually changed their non-migrating dependent details ...

Rakshanda

Staff member
MSA
2016-12-13
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
55/60
EOI
2016-12-15
Hi Rakshanda,
Thanks for your Answers ...Well , do we have any recent cases where people have actually changed their non-migrating dependent details ...

I do not think that can be done, neither have I witnessed in my past. I believe you should send a detailed email to your CO for your concern and discuss with DIBP. Thats the best you can do.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.