VETASSESS Customer Service Manager - 149212 - Inquiry

umair.haq

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hello Folks,

I am writing to inquire about the eligibility criteria and requirement of Customer Service Manager - ANZSCO 149212 for South Australia. Please see below my brief details.

My name is Umair Haq, i have done my electronics engineering in 2010 and afterwards i have 4 years of experience in a business process outsourcing sector as an Operations Supervisor from 2010 to 2014 where my job responsibilities were similar to “Customer Service Manager”, afterwards to peruse my career i moved to Australia for my post-graduation and i did MBA from Holmes Institute which completed in 2016, however my MBA program duration was 1.5 years. After completion of MBA I move to Dubai and currently I am working as a Customer Relation Manager in Aseptic Packaging Company.

Now, come to the question where VETASSESS is the assessing body and according to VETASSESS they stated the below:

- This occupation requires a qualification assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Diploma, in a field highly relevant to the nominated occupation

- In addition to this, applicants must have at least one year of post-qualification employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last five years in a field which is highly relevant to the nominated occupation.

Please confirm, if I assess my qualification and employment through VETASSESS what would be the chances that I will get positive assessment in Qualification, as my education is Electronics Engineering, yes I know for the engineering there is another assessing body but just to highlight that my experience is not pure technical therefore I cannot assess with them otherwise I can lose my immigration points for the experience, however I can proof to the VETASSESS that my experience involves more customer service with a little ratio of education.

Please confirm if i am eligible for Customer Service Manager - 149212, as i don’t want to waste my money and time.

Your support regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Umair Haq

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
This occupation requires a qualification assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Diploma, in a field highly relevant to the nominated occupation
If this is one of the criteria, you would need a qualification relevant to 149212. Can you relate your MBA to that skill?

umair.haq

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Thanks for the reply, i am thinking to assess my electronics engineering along with my customer service experience for 5 years, so please confirm me that how much chances are there to get positive assessment for both "Qualification(15 poitns) & Employment (10 points)" through VETASSES.

umair.haq

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I want to achieve as much as points I can.

If i assess my MBA, i cannot score any experience points.

But if assess my electronics engineering degree along with 5 years of experience in customer service which is relate to my qualification (I can proof to the VETASSESS that my experience involves more customer service with a little ratio of my qualification), so I am able to score altogether 25 points{"Qualification(15 poitns) & Employment (10 points)"}.

So please confirm, can i get positive assessment by considering the above situation?

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Again, you quoted yourself that VETASSESS requires relevant qualification for assessment. If that's true, how do you relate your Engineering degree to your nominated occupation?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.