• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Documents & Statutory Declaration - Skilled Visa

sj87

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi there, would like to enquire some of the doubts below for skilled migration visa 189:-

What kind of documents need to be certified? Is this including my resume, identity card/ID, passport copy, passport picture,birth cert, marriage cert,etc. What about payslips,bank statements?Anything else that i missed?

Also, i stumbled upon statutory declaration required for visa lodgement. Is this compulsory and how can i get this done and what am i required to prepare?

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa/info

1531880730780.png

Regards,

Attachments

• 1531880699927.png
    1531880699927.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 174

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
What kind of documents need to be certified? Is this including my resume, identity card/ID, passport copy, passport picture,birth cert, marriage cert,etc. What about payslips,bank statements?Anything else that i missed?
If you must, it should be those documents that you received from others, your CV is not one of those.

Also, i stumbled upon statutory declaration required for visa lodgement. Is this compulsory and how can i get this done and what am i required to prepare?
I don't think you'd need that.

sj87

Wanderer
Timeline missing
If you must, it should be those documents that you received from others, your CV is not one of those.

I don't think you'd need that.

Thank you for your reply . Do u know if during skilled assessment stage, (for my case CPA)..for documents like tax form is required?Reason being is because my tax form need some translation. Thanks in advance

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.