Documents

Mohamed

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Is it highly advisable that all the documents which are being uploaded with the invitation application like (experience certificate, references, and so on to be 100 percent the same excluding dates, of course, for the ones submitted to EA for assessment? I means is it obligatory to mimic the same content with EA supporting docs ? or there is no relation at all between the DIBP and EA and the former just consider the final result for the latter?

Timeline missing
Mohamed,

I don't think the documents must be all the same for both EA and DIBP, but of course, they should be similar and follow the same coherence (in content, duties performed, etc.), not allowing doubts for false information (I know that's not the case). That's my two cents.

Mystic, please correct me if I'm wrong.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Mohamed,

I don't think the documents must be all the same for both EA and DIBP, but of course, they should be similar and follow the same coherence (in content, duties performed, etc.), not allowing doubts for false information (I know that's not the case). That's my two cents.

Mystic, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Absolutely right. Any explicable change is no issue at all.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everybody,
I hope you are quite fine

Regarding the reference who signs the experience certificate, is it a must to be my manager or supervisor or he could be my colleague in work but not my subordinate?
Experience letter should be provided by you manager/supervisor as far as I understand ... also it should be in company letter head with official address and email of corresponding person.

Not sure if a letter from a colleague would suffice ....

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.