• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

EA Does the original Thesis Report needs to be Plagiarism Free

Duraivel

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hello everyone,
Need urgent help on EAs MSA application. Applied for Electrical Engineer assessment and they asked few questions from 3 episodes and I submitted few days back. Today I got response from then saying to submit the original report for one of the episodes. When I consult with some of my associates they saying even the report should be less than 20% plagiarism. Is that the case for report. My original thesis report has lot of references take and so it shows more similarities.
Do I need to worry or it won’t be a problem. Please advise.

Thanks

Duraivel

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hello everyone,
Need urgent help on EAs MSA application. Applied for Electrical Engineer assessment and they asked few questions from 3 episodes and I submitted few days back. Today I got response from then saying to submit the original report for one of the episodes. When I consult with some of my associates they saying even the report should be less than 20% plagiarism. Is that the case for report. My original thesis report has lot of references take and so it shows more similarities.
Do I need to worry or it won’t be a problem. Please advise.

Thanks
Hello @MysticRiver Can you advise kindly. One of the CDR Writers telling that it should be below 20% plag. My report has lot of references in solar field and showing 50+% plag. Do I need to correct them or it won't be an issue.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t think there is any official figure for that, but 50% sounds high. Also, I am not sure what do you mean my CDR writers, and why you need to correct them.

Duraivel

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I don’t think there is any official figure for that, but 50% sounds high. Also, I am not sure what do you mean my CDR writers, and why you need to correct them.
It’s only a 20 page report and from 4 pages the similarities are getting dominated because they are all from Literature Review where I mentioned the papers and works of other people. That contributes to 35% Plagiarism. Is this still a problem because I mentioned the works of others with their names. Also report doesn’t have any sign of my supervisor. Can I correct by rewording the sentences for reducing the plag and get it signed by my supervisor. Will this be a good choice? Kindly advise.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Is this still a problem because I mentioned the works of others with their names.
That should be fine as If you have enough contents of your won.

Also report doesn’t have any sign of my supervisor. Can I correct by rewording the sentences for reducing the plag and get it signed by my supervisor. Will this be a good choice?
I would wait for EA's response.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.