• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

EA EA CDR career episode

J

Jaswinder Singh

Hi guys

I got this reply 2nd time after rewriting my career episode. Should I need to add some pictures or graph, if I do, need to referencing for pictures?

"The new Career Episode 3 you have presented provides insufficient detail of the engineering work undertaken by you. Please, therefore, refer to MSA Booklet (Section C) and rewrite this career episode to further emphasise your professional telecommunications engineering competencies by presenting specific technical details (including graphs, charts, diagrams, designs, etc.)"

Thanks

littlejohn

Regular
MSA
2019-07-09
Skill
SC
RS 187DS
App.
2019-11-14
CO
2020-01-30
PCC
2019-11-25
HC
2020-02-13
Grant
2020-03-02
Hi guys

I got this reply 2nd time after rewriting my career episode. Should I need to add some pictures or graph, if I do, need to referencing for pictures?

"The new Career Episode 3 you have presented provides insufficient detail of the engineering work undertaken by you. Please, therefore, refer to MSA Booklet (Section C) and rewrite this career episode to further emphasise your professional telecommunications engineering competencies by presenting specific technical details (including graphs, charts, diagrams, designs, etc.)"

Thanks
Yes mate! for everything you demonstrate in your CDR you should have a reference for that as a backup when they ask for. Usually if your CE's are based on your academic projects then you need to support your CE's with some kind of course certificates, industry internship letters, project reports, etc and if any of your CE's are based on professional work experience then you need to back up with company employment documents and some documents related to the project if its avialiable.

• Agree
Reactions: Sriramk
MSA
2019-07-09
Skill
SC
RS 187DS
App.
2019-11-14
CO
2020-01-30
PCC
2019-11-25
HC
2020-02-13
Grant
2020-03-02

kcheda

Commoner
Timeline missing
Hi guys

Thanks
You can add graphs, tables and pictures pertaining to engineering work you have undertaken in which your career is based. No need to do referencing . But charts are limited to few.

Shivay777

Timeline missing
Hi guys

Thanks
Hey bro can you please suggest me what to do...as EA raised same query to me for all 3 CE. Please bro help needed

Duraivel

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hey bro can you please suggest me what to do...as EA raised same query to me for all 3 CE. Please bro help needed
Hello @Shivay777,

I got the query for all the 3 episode asking for more details, questions and additional tabular columns & diagrams. All ending with same statement,

You have not yet demonstrated the competencies of an Electrical professional engineer in this career episode. Please, revise and re-submit this career episode. Please include reliable and sufficient engineering evidence [diagrams, photos, calculations, tables etc.] to support this career episode in line with EA MSA Booklet [section 2.5.2].

Please note that if your updated career episode is not sufficiently improved, you may not receive a positive outcome of your assessment.

Please advise what you did? Will they opt for another occupation like Engineering Technologist if that didn't suit for Electrical Engineer?

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.