• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Vivek.Jayswal

Timeline missing
I have got positive assessment for CDR assessment. And now,I have lodge my relevant skill assessment.

After 12 days, EA has asked to submit additional documents for my current employment.

They have asked for secondary document such as below.

The secondary documents your provided of ( Name of my employer), i.e. Form 16 and Form 26AS, are not suitable for assessment as it does not meet all the requirements stated in MSA booklet page 28 hence, please provide the following Secondary Documents which must cover the entire employment period and indicate your employer’s name and your name and must be issued by a third party independent of your employer.
- Provident Fund Statement exact download from EPF website

- Employees State Insurance/ Social Insurance

Thing is that, my salary doesn't fall under EPF as it is above 15,000/- and my firm is not having PF as we have less than 20 employees.

Also, my salary doesn't fall under Employees State Insurance

I have submitted duly signed employment certificate along with all salary slips
Apart from this, I also have submitted form 26AS and form 16.

Please let me know what other documents I can provide.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Explain the same to EA.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
It'll depend on the assessor, nobody else can give you any certainty. Usually, if your explanation involves something that is not in your hand, and follows local laws, you have a good chance.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.