• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Eligibility for Management Consultant 224711 under 489 visa

scorpio_sam

Wanderer
Skill
I am a 40 yr old offshore applicant, around 7 years work experience in Management consultant 224711.
By qualification, I am BBA + MMM + PGDBA (Finance) having 7 years of experience in MC (Dubai), 2 years as a support worker in Australia (Wollongong) and currently working as a Director in a Logistics company (DXB). My experience is not with Big 4, but with Tier -2 companies handling external clients in different countries which has the Management consultancy tag in the company name itself. Currently, my score is 60+10 (under 489), wanted to confirm which state I am eligible for to apply under 489 visa ( 60 +10). Pls reply !!

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
I imagine the assessing authorities look at any MC application and if it isn't associated with an agent wonder why
Entirely wrong. The assessment authority or DHA don't give a damn if the application was lodged by the application him/herself or through an agent - they only look if the application was valid and complete.

after all employing experts to make something easier is your entire livelihood
Yes, an agent might help an applicant, but of course, many would not want to spend a good amount of money for a relatively straightforward process unless his/her case deserves some special attention due to additional complexity.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
wanted to confirm which state I am eligible for to apply under 489 visa ( 60 +10).
Check the state websites, or if you want to try a shortcut, anzscosearch.com (note, the latter is a 3rd party unofficial site, so isn't be guaranteed to give up to date info all the time).

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.