• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Email Address Change on EOI

Z

Zeeshan Jaffar Mohammed

Hi Team,

I submitted my EOI Application on May/22/2016 for NSW Australia. However I dint receive the Email from Skillselect after the submission of EOI, like in my other application i got the update information from Skillselect when i submitted the form for victoria.

Email received format for Victoria

Dear Zeeshan Jaffar Mohammed

Welcome to SkillSelect!

This email is to confirm that you have successfully created your SkillSelect account.

Your EOI ID and logon ID is:
E000XXXXXXXX

To log into your account you can click on the link below which will direct you to the SkillSelect login page.

Though I have the Username and Password of the EOI's for NSW and Victoria both.

Is their a way to see which email address is updated.

For that I also tried to update of the of the EOI to check the email address or process to change by clicking on forgot password or change password.

But dint receive any update on my email address. I checked all mail boxes, spam etc but no go.

I want to know the process to check the email address, As i will receive Invitation via email on the email address given.

What shall be done kindly advice.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Login to your skillselect account, click on manage account (as shown in the image below).

Capture.PNG

Also, you can check all the emails sent to you from skillselect in Correspondence tab above.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
No, it shouldn't as your points won't be affected. However, if I remember correctly, there used to be no option to change your email in EOI. I might be wrong as I am talking from old memory or the system might be changed recently.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't have your EOI ID as well, you need to contact DHA to see if they can recover it for you.

Sriram

Wanderer
MSA
2017-02-20
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
EOI
2017-11-21
Inv.
2018-08-11
App.
2018-08-26
Hi Team,

I submitted my EOI Application on May/22/2016 for NSW Australia. However I dint receive the Email from Skillselect after the submission of EOI, like in my other application i got the update information from Skillselect when i submitted the form for victoria.

Email received format for Victoria

Dear Zeeshan Jaffar Mohammed

Welcome to SkillSelect!

This email is to confirm that you have successfully created your SkillSelect account.

Your EOI ID and logon ID is:
E000XXXXXXXX

To log into your account you can click on the link below which will direct you to the SkillSelect login page.

Though I have the Username and Password of the EOI's for NSW and Victoria both.

Is their a way to see which email address is updated.

For that I also tried to update of the of the EOI to check the email address or process to change by clicking on forgot password or change password.

But dint receive any update on my email address. I checked all mail boxes, spam etc but no go.

I want to know the process to check the email address, As i will receive Invitation via email on the email address given.

What shall be done kindly advice.

Hi... I too have faced the exactly same issue ... Could you please advise me how you have resolved this?

MSA
2017-02-20
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
EOI
2017-11-21
Inv.
2018-08-11
App.
2018-08-26
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.