Hi everyone. I have a couple of questions after being nominated by VIC receiving PR for visa subclass 190. Hope you guys could help answer those that you know.
- After I have successfully received PR for visa 190, how long will the visa allow me to find a job?
- Where can I find for information regarding the Initial Entry Date on the official website as I can't seem to find it?
- In regards to Q2, for instance if I was granted the visa 190 somewhere in October 2018 and I've already made the first entry (based on the IED mentioned in grant letter), is it possible for me to start a job maybe next year in February 2019 or would I be given a certain timeframe to look for one?
- @MysticRiver - I understand based on this thread you created The validity of subclass 189 and 190 Visa , you stated that the visa is valid forever but the entry to Australia is closed after 5 years unless changing visa type. Does changing visa type also mean re-applying a new visa 189/190? Also, would it be better to just apply RRV after the 5 years passes?
- If my wife wants to get PR sponsored by me but not so soon (maybe in a couple of years time), should I have ticked the option as "Yes" shown below as true during EOI process?
"Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?"
- In regards to Q5, if I ticked the option as "No", can i still directly sponsor my wife PR as my dependent after I have gotten the PR for visa 190?