Enrolled nurse EOI Update

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Can you first elaborate your question, please? I am having difficulties in following what you are trying to ask.

No not yet..as per I heared the 489 for enrolled nurse is on hold now. Not sure. Have you get invitation??
Hi, I have submitted my EOI for NSW Enrolled nurse 190 .My point is (60+5)65. What is the possible duration or chance to get an invitation?
Thank you

Hi Tanjia,

If you don't mind could I ask you for points break up as I would like to know which points are important from DIB point of view when sending invitations. I mean if two applicants have same score but one with superior english (20 points) with no experience and one with experience but with only proficient english (10 points).

As you have applied with 65 points wondering whether it's taking longer for your invite.

Many thanks.

Hi Tanjia,

If you don't mind could I ask you for points break up as I would like to know which points are important from DIB point of view when sending invitations. I mean if two applicants have same score but one with superior english (20 points) with no experience and one with experience but with only proficient english (10 points).

As you have applied with 65 points wondering whether it's taking longer for your invite.

Many thanks.
Hi, Sorry I dont have much idea about that.. I am still waiting..

I am going to be applying as a EN with superior English this May will only have 55 + 5 points... I am also applying to NT to have something to fall back on is NSW 190 does not get back to me! NT said its a 6 month wait for an offer so I bet 190 NSW is going to be at least 8 - 12 month wait... Sydney is going to have a huge nurse shortage next year.. .so they should be accepting anyone I would imagine by next year!

Can you first elaborate your question, please? I am having difficulties in following what you are trying to ask.
Hi, Sorry for the late response. I will have 55 points + 5 if they sponsor me. I am from Canada I studied at TAFE on the gold coast. Do you think 55 + 5 points is going to be enough to get an offer from NSW? I don't mind waiting! Anyone get an offer with 55 + 5 points as a EN new graf?

Harriet

Timeline missing
So just as an FYI - I sent am email to the Riverina region of NSW which is the only area that were sponsoring Enrolled Nurses. However I have received this response.

It is nice to receive your email with the interest to relocate to the Riverina region.

“Enrolled Nurse” is currently on hold due to the job opportunities and the number of nominations already received. When there is an increase of need of this skill, the occupation will be reopened on our skills list. The timeframe is unclear being with the difficult to project the future. I can advise a skills audit will not be conducted for at least five months.

This may not be what you are hoping. I wish you well.

I'm not sure the NSW will be inviting anyone soon if this is the case. I am looking to apply to SA or TAS as both of these are still looking for EN's. I am flying over to Aus on the 27th April to present myself to the office to prove my identify. Then it will be a case of sitting my PTE, getting a skills assessment and submitting an EOI.

In the meantime I have just applied for a WHV to NZ while I wait as at least I can work as an EN there and wont be wasting my skills, as here in the UK they do not recognise the EN qualification.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
After completing diploma in Australia which visa can i stay here in australia to apply PR?
There are several options, depends on what exactly is your situation.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.