MSA
2020-05-27
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2020-09-26
Hello,

I have the below response from ACS. 3 other experiences they did not accept. I want to know that in EOI what should be I entering on the experience section?

1. Should i enter all 6 experiences and only put related employment YES for the below 3 only?
2. Also they saying the employment considered after 29 dec 2013. Meaning the first 2 below are useless? The third one when I enter on EOI, should i put the start date as 29 dec 2013 or the actual start date?

The following employment after 29 December 2013 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately
skilled level and relevant to ANZSCO Code 261112 (Systems Analyst).

Dates: 11/06 - 10/07 - 0 year(s) 10 month(s)
Position: SAP Management Trainee
Employer: XXXX

Dates: 12/07 - 07/08 - 0 year(s) 8 month(s)
Position: XXXX
Employer: Pan Gulf Industrial Investment

Dates: 12/11 - 05/20 - 8 year(s) 4 month(s)
Position: Manager Flight Operations Support
Employer: XXXX

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Should i enter all 6 experiences and only put related employment YES for the below 3 only?
Yes
Also they saying the employment considered after 29 dec 2013. Meaning the first 2 below are useless?
Yes
The third one when I enter on EOI, should i put the start date as 29 dec 2013 or the actual start date?
29th Dec. Anything before that should be deemed unrelated.

Note: A recent change of rule from DHA mentions that COs can overrule assessment authorities decision on experience. Although I am not at all convinced what they are trying to say, there might be a chance that you can claim points for experience before ACS's skill level met date (29 Dec 2013). This is a very new rule, and I haven't heard any cases that took advantage of this. Hence, can't say anything with certainty.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.