• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

EOI - received invite

sam

Wanderer
Timeline missing
Hi,

I have received an invite to apply for Aus last month . I have a issue I have missed mentioning my company acquisition details to ACS ( I worked for company A for 8 years and company A was acquired by company B , I worked for company B for 2 years and company B gave me a work experience letter for 10 years , which I submitted to ACS and got approval) . I got a invite from Skill seet to apply to visa based on my ACS approval letter . my querry is

1) if I go for applying for visa , will the visa officer ask me why u dint disclose the same to ACS
2) if the visa officer asks me this question , during my visa stage can I go back to AS at that time for ACS assessment to declare acquisition details and get reapproval
3) in case I let the current EOI expire , will I gt a second invite from Skill set if I apply again , what are the rules of skill set .. plz let me know ASAP

Kamy

Wanderer
Timeline missing
I just stumbled across this post and not sure how relevant it's for you now, if company B has given you experience letter for 10 years which is combined for both A and B then its a genuine case. You should attach the official press release with citing company B acquiring company A and/or if you have a letter that your services are now transferred from company A to B.
This kind of scenario is very common since merger and acquisitions are a routine.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.