2018-10-10
HC
2018-09-10
Grant
2019-01-23
IED
2019-09-18
Hi

Myself Ananth from Indian, applying for Australia (NT Skilled) .
Is there anyone to help me in preparing the below letter.

Evidence of detailed research into living and working in the NT
A statement documenting the main applicant’s commitment to the NT.
Copies of documents evidencing the main applicant’s employability in the NT
Evidence of financial capacity/net assets to settle in the NT

is there any format we need to use, any idea????

Thanks a lot for your time

MSA
2018-04-30
Skill
SC
190 (NSW)
Point
EOI
2018-05-02
Inv.
2018-08-28
App.
2018-09-05
CO
2018-12-11
PCC
2018-10-10
HC
2018-09-10
Grant
2019-01-23
IED
2019-09-18

Dileep

Staff member
MSA
2017-04-27
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2017-12-29
Inv.
2018-01-03
App.
2018-01-16
CO
2018-06-26
PCC
2017-12-13
HC
2018-01-21
Grant
2018-09-18
IED
2018-12-10
MSA
2017-04-27
Skill
SC
Point
EOI
2017-12-29
Inv.
2018-01-03
App.
2018-01-16
CO
2018-06-26
PCC
2017-12-13
HC
2018-01-21
Grant
2018-09-18
IED
2018-12-10

Chash

Regular
MSA
2018-02-23
Skill
SC
489 (NT)
Point
EOI
2018-03-11
Inv.
2018-04-18
App.
2018-04-22
PCC
2018-05-04
HC
2018-05-10
Grant
2018-08-14
IED
2019-04-18
Hi

Myself Ananth from Indian, applying for Australia (NT Skilled) .
Is there anyone to help me in preparing the below letter.

is there any format we need to use, any idea????

Thanks a lot for your time
Hi

I have applied for NT nomination and got it approved last month.

Write a research about NT including NT lifestyle, how it matches your way of life, why NT is better than other territories of Australia, budget your cost incurred (air fares+relocation cost like temporary accommodation and long-term accommodation and also monthly expenses), show how your job will suits NT's development and how you can grab a job easily, and if you have children write your plans about their schooling. And include the first things to consider when you come to NT like applying for a tax file, opening a bank account, etc. The purpose of this survey is showing them you know NT well and when you come to NT you can adopt to the community easily.

This should be a 2 page document and write a strong commitment

Find much as job advertisements and take print screens of them. I found 20+. Try to find 10+. And in the beginning, write something about your job and experience and here also show them that you have plenty of jobs to apply and can find one easily.

You can find the financial capacity you need to show them on their website.

http://www.australiasnorthernterrit...nment-visa-nomination/skilled-nominated-visas

And if you have well-established friends live in NT, please add them. It will really be a benefit.

NT is very choosy when giving nominations so I have read several unsuccessful stories beyond success ones. So I recommended you to write your survey and commitment on your own as they can identify the similarities if you copy another one. And write a strong commitment and show them that you know NT well. Give more job advertisements to prove them that you can survive well and enough bank balances is also a plus.

Best of Luck! :shame::shame:

ianand2k3

Wanderer
Skill
Point
Hi

Write a research about NT including NT lifestyle, how it matches your way of life, why NT is better than other territories of Australia, budget your cost incurred (air fares+relocation cost like temporary accommodation and long-term accommodation and also monthly expenses), show how your job will suits NT's development and how you can grab a job easily, and if you have children write your plans about their schooling. And include the first things to consider when you come to NT like applying for a tax file, opening a bank account, etc. The purpose of this survey is showing them you know NT well and when you come to NT you can adopt to the community easily.

Find much as job advertisements and take print screens of them. I found 20+. Try to find 10+. And in the beginning, write something about your job and experience and here also show them that you have plenty of jobs to apply and can find one easily.

http://www.australiasnorthernterrit...nment-visa-nomination/skilled-nominated-visas

And if you have well-established friends live in NT, please add them. It will really be a benefit.

NT is very choosy when giving nominations so I have read several unsuccessful stories beyond success ones. So I recommended you to write your survey and commitment on your own as they can identify the similarities if you copy another one. And write a strong commitment and show them that you know NT well. Give more job advertisements to prove them that you can survive well and enough bank balances is also a plus.

Thanks Buddy !

Sookie

MSA
2018-02-11
Skill
SC
190(NSW)
Point
EOI
2018-07-13
Hi

That info is so helpful!

- How many pages was your "evidence of research"?
- How long did you have to wait between NT nomination and the approval?

I'm an occupational therapist and currently working on my "evidence of research"

Chash

Regular
MSA
2018-02-23
Skill
SC
489 (NT)
Point
EOI
2018-03-11
Inv.
2018-04-18
App.
2018-04-22
PCC
2018-05-04
HC
2018-05-10
Grant
2018-08-14
IED
2019-04-18
That info is so helpful!

I'm an occupational therapist and currently working on my "evidence of research"

- 9 pages
- I had a points deduction due to my bday in April. So I requested them to review my application before my bday. So it worked.

• Wow
Reactions: Kay and Sookie
MSA
2018-02-23
Skill
SC
489 (NT)
Point
EOI
2018-03-11
Inv.
2018-04-18
App.
2018-04-22
PCC
2018-05-04
HC
2018-05-10
Grant
2018-08-14
IED
2019-04-18
That info is so helpful!

Hi

Hello What all to write in commitment statement.Can you please share some tips.Thanks

cliftonlopez

Timeline missing
- 9 pages
- I had a points deduction due to my bday in April. So I requested them to review my application before my bday. So it worked.

Hi There!
Very Useful info. I am planning to apply for NT State nomination as well!
Now preparing the Evidence of Research.

Could u kindly share me your evidence paper?
Just to hv a look & no copy & paste for sure.
<No personal contact is allowed inside a forum post.>

Cheers,
Clifton

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I want to apply for NT with 70 points without state nomination.
By next month 20th i will loose 5 points and i will be 65 and i will loose all chances to apply as i am software engineer and there are so many with the same code and the cut off is 70.
As there is very less time in my hands kindly share the documents for applying just for reference if i copy paste eve my chances get reduced as they must be using some software's to identify same points.
in this forum some people already got invitations, i request those people to kindly help me.

Thanks in advance i just have 39 days in my hand.

Anuk

MSA
2019-03-12
Skill
SC
489 (NT)
Point
Hi

Dear Chash,

I'm new to the forum . I found ur comments while i'm searching for the same information as above. I'm also challenged against time. I'll be really grateful if u can share me the documents u have submitted ; because I can use it as a guideline to built my case.

regards 😊

Kaustubhp

Regular
MSA
2018-10-31
Skill
SC
189/190
Point
70/75
EOI
2021-10-19
Inv.
2022-10-06
@MysticRiver

Can anyone guide on following NT guideline ?

If your occupation is not on the NT Migration Occupations List but is on the Department of Home Affairs, Combined current list of eligible skilled occupations and identified as being eligible for subclass 489 (S/T) or subclass 190 visa you can still apply for NT Government nomination.

You must provide strong evidence of good employment prospects in the NT either in your occupation or a closely related skilled occupation.
You can show you have good employment prospects by providing:
  • a statement describing how your skills and experience meet NT employer needs
  • evidence your occupation has been advertised in the NT multiple times and explanation of how your qualifications and experience match the job vacancy - you could provide screen dumps of the job adverts but webpage links are not sufficient
  • feedback from potential NT employers
  • an offer of employment letter from an NT employer
  • evidence of strong, well established family connections in the NT.
Does this mean if my occupation is not on NT migration list but on Department of home Affairs list I can apply for subclass 190 FOR NT without job offer?
Following will not be applicable to me as my occupation is not on NT list but is there on Department of Home Affairs, Combined current list
Offshore applicants
For a number of occupations on the Northern Territory Migration Occupation List, if you are applying from offshore, you must provide evidence of an offer of employment in your nominated occupation or in a closely related skilled occupation.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member

platinumpindy

Timeline missing
hi
Hi

when did you lodge your application to NT.May you kindly assist with the document for detailed research into living and working in NT?im about to submit my application

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.