• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

ACS Experience during bachelors degree

I am doing programming since I was in 8th standard and after doing my 12th standard I started working with proper software houses, worked as windows programmer(full-time night shifts) while doing my degree which I paid for by doing jobs. Now, I have letters and payslips to prove it but I know I can not claim points for it.

My question, As we all know ACS deducts 2 years off of the total experience now I was wondering will they deduct those 2 years which I worked while doing study or will they deduct the experience I gained after I completed my degree.

Thanks in Advance.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
My question, As we all know ACS deducts 2 years off of the total experience now I was wondering will they deduct those 2 years which I worked while doing study or will they deduct the experience I gained after I completed my degree.
The deduction is made from total relevant experience - before + after qualification.

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.