• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

ACS Experience letter not available from current employer

I have gathered all experience letters from my previous employers but my current employers are denying to provide one and all my team is based in US including the manager, team leader and senior. In the current pandemic scenario I can't even go to the lawyers office for affidavit or have any contacts in my new office... How should i proceed ahead? I joined the company 3 months back so the period is not huge. I am applying for 263111 . I have 7.8 years of experience with Bachelor degree in a non IT field.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Without a letter describing your job responsibilities, DHA can't determine if your experience is relevant, hence they won't accept that for point claim. You have to manage that letter somehow - either official letter or a statutory declaration from a work colleague (preferably at a supervisory level, or at least at the same level).

Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.