• MigrationDesk is a community, not an agent (nor is affiliated with any). You can post here without an account, but all unregistered posts will be queued for moderator approvals. You can register a free account to bypass moderation and enjoy additional features such as post notification, Live Chat etc.

Info Fees and charges for General skilled migration

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
15,084
Points
113
All amounts are in AUD

Visa subclassNoteBase application chargeNon-internet application chargeAdditional applicant charge 18 and overAdditional applicant charge under 18
Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Points-Tested) stream12a3755N/A1875940
Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (New Zealand) stream12g3750N/A1875945
Skilled - Nominated (Subclass 190)12a3755N/A1875940
Skilled - Recognised Graduate (Subclass 476) visa12b3758019095
Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) (Subclass 489) - invited pathway12d3755N/A1875940
Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) (Subclass 489) - extended stay pathway12c, 12d335N/A16585
Skilled - Regional (Subclass 887)12e, 12f385N/A195100



12a For applicants who have turned 18 at the time of application and who are assessed as not having functional English the second instalment is AUD4,885. For any other applicant, the second instalment is nil.

12b The non-Internet application charge does not apply to members of family unit making an application to join the visa holder in Australia.

12c This visa is for applicants who are the holder of:

  • Subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) visa, or
  • Subclass 487 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) visa or
  • Skilled - Independent Regional (Provisional) (Class UX) visa, or
  • Skilled - Designated Area-sponsored (Provisional) (Class UZ) visa.
12d For applicants who have turned 18 at the time of application and who are assessed as not having functional English and who have not paid a second instalment of the visa application charge in relation to an application for a visa mentioned in Note 12c, the second instalment is: AUD4,890. For any other applicant, the second instalment is nil.

12e This visa is for applicants who are the holder of:

  • a Skilled — Independent Regional (Provisional) (Class UX) visa; or
  • a Skilled — Designated Area-sponsored (Provisional) (Class UZ) visa; or
  • a Subclass 475 (Skilled — Regional Sponsored) visa; or
  • a Subclass 487 (Skilled — Regional Sponsored) visa; or
  • a Skilled — Regional Sponsored (Provisional) (Class SP) visa; or
  • a Bridging A (Class WA) or Bridging B (Class WB) visa granted on the basis of a valid application for:
    • a Skilled — Independent Regional (Provisional) (Class UX) visa; or
    • a Skilled (Provisional) (Class VC) visa (other than a Subclass 485 (Temporary Graduate) visa); or
    • a Skilled — Regional Sponsored (Provisional) (Class SP) visa.
12f For applicants who have turned 18 at the time of application and who are assessed as not having functional English and who have not paid a second instalment of the visa application charge in relation to an application for a visa mentioned in Note 12e, the second instalment is: AUD4,890. For any other applicant, the second instalment is nil.

12g For applicants of the Skilled Independent (subclass 189) (New Zealand) stream, 20% of the base application charge is to be paid at lodgement with the remaining 80% paid at time of grant.

Details: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa/fees#tab-content-2

Last updated: 4 October 2018
 
Last edited:
Consider before posting:
  • Do not post the same thing in multiple places.
  • No personal contact and/or non-English phrase is allowed.
  • Always post in a relevant thread or open a new one.
  • Better to use the reactions in a post to congratulate/thank.
Top