• You can post in this forum without an account. However, to avoid spam, unregistered posts will only be published after a moderator approves. To bypass moderation along with other features such as response notification, access to Live Chat etc., register an account for free.

Subclass 190 Form 1022,

naveed.chohan

Collaborator
Entitled Member
Intent
Australia
Assess.
Feb 15, 2018
EOI
Jul 2, 2018
Point
Subclass
190 (QLD)
Skill
Invited
Jul 18, 2018
Lodged
Aug 20, 2018
CO
Dec 6, 2018
PC
Aug 20, 2018
HC
Sep 1, 2018
Hello,

I have a doubt about form 1022, if you can clarify that would be great for me.

My experience certificate and job duties certificate was issued by my ex-boss and he is no longer serving in a company and I dont have his contact details. So should I provide form 1022 or should I provide new exp certificate along with job duties or should i wait and if CO asks and verify my exp then let him know and provide him the fresh one?
CO has already contacted me for some other reason, does it means they are satisfied whatever I provided?

If I have to provide it now then I have to use form 1022??

Intent
Australia
Assess.
Dec 21, 2017
EOI
Aug 27, 2018
Point
Subclass
190 (QLD)
Skill
Invited
Oct 25, 2018
Lodged
Nov 10, 2018
PC
Nov 10, 2018
Hello,

My experience certificate and job duties certificate was issued by my ex-boss and he is no longer serving in a company and I dont have his contact details. So should I provide form 1022 or should I provide new exp certificate along with job duties or should i wait and if CO asks and verify my exp then let him know and provide him the fresh one?
CO has already contacted me for some other reason, does it means they are satisfied whatever I provided?

I think they have started assessing your documents and inform you of missing documents.
CO may ask you of alternate contact person, incase DHA try to contact for employer verification and remain unable to contact the mentioned person in the reference / experience letter.

MysticRiver

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I would wait for CO to ask, but it's your decision. But nevertheless, most likely you won't need Form 1022, rather just upload the new letter/contact info.